The Kidney Diabetes Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Centre is focussed on screening the public before they get an illness. With a count of over 1200 million hypertensives and 400 million diabetics worldwide, itâs time to get screened before itâs too late. Some of the features of our KDHC Centre include:
- Comprehensive disease counselling.
- Screening packages for Diabetes, Hypertension, Kidney and Cardiovascular disease including eye and foot care.
- Our screening team comprises of Nephrologists, Diabetologists, Cardiologists, Vascular Surgeons, General & Family Physicians.
- We give free screening on the following days:
- World Kidney Day
- World Diabetes Day
- World Hypertension Day
- If you would like to participate or sponsor such an event [email protected] us for more details or call to +94 11 739 2260.
We take our motto âYour neighbourhood hospitalâ seriously with free screening days, health and spiritual promotion events, blood donation drives, âdansalaâ, health camps in disaster areas and Zakat/Sadaqah concessions for the destitute. We have an active welfare association focussed on internal and external social programmes. If you have a worthy cause which needs health assistance email [email protected] with your proposal.